Thursday, January 24, 2013



Her diary: 
Tonight I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought that he was upset at the fact that I was a little bit late, but he made no comment about it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk.

I asked him what was wrong and he said "nothing" I asked if the reason that he was upset was because of me, and he told me no, and that I need to stop worrying about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, but he kept on driving. I can't explain his behavior, and I don't know why he didn't say "I love you too" when we got home. I felt as if I'd lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. 

Finally, with silence all around us I decided to go to sleep. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep__I cried. I do not know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

His diary: 

Motorcycle won't start... Can't figure out why.



Sore ini suami mengirimkan cerita ini via pesan Fb saya. Saya ngerti kenapa. Diawal-awal pernikahan -bahkan kadang sampai sekarang- kami mengalami kejadian seperti ini. Saya udah baca buku John Gray "Mars and Venus: Together Forever" sebenernya. Di situ dijelaskan bahwa kondisi-kondisi seperti ini bisa saja terjadi dalam pernikahan dan sikap yang diambil oleh istri harusnya tetep santai karena sebenernya sang suami ga kenapa-napa. Saya juga udah baca bukunya Alan Pease "Why men don't listen, why women can't read a map" yang juga bercerita tentang perbedaan cara berfikir laki-laki dan perempuan.

Tapi tetep aja ketika suami diam seribu bahasa pikiran-pikiran seperti ini selalu muncul. Butuh berkali kali kondisi ini terjadi sampai saya akhirnya benar-benar bisa bersikap santai ketika suami lagi diam. 
Menjalani kehidupan rumah tangga itu memang tidak semudah yang dibaca. :)

2 comments

Dasar emang perempuan itu sensitif ya teh, jangankan sama suami, tresna aja kalo sama sahabat yang tiba" diam seribu bahasa seakan-akan ada kesalahan pada diri kita yang telah menyinggungnya, padahal setelah diklarifikasi, gak ada apa-apa tuh..
hehehe

REPLY

Hehe iya dek. Laki-laki dan perempuan emang beda banget cara mikirnya :)

REPLY

Cerita-cerita Frida Designed by Frida Nurulia